R&D Mechanical Engineer
A brand new opportunity to join a globally leading sensors manufacturer in Switzerland! In this role, you will hold responsibility for the mechanical design of the company’s sensor and measurement portfolios, building products from the ground up and enhancing existing products as new technology emerges. The business invests heavily in R&D and quality, placing them at the cutting edge of technology whilst maintaining a solid reputation. Their sensors and automation technologies are used in several industries, including plastics, mobile machinery, metals, and general manufacturing.
- Planning and developing sensors and measuring instruments in compliance with design specifications, customer specifications, standards and guidelines.
- Development of customer-specific solutions and product adaptions to meet their needs.
- Test and verifies product concepts through FEM simulation and experimental setups.
- Cooperation with the global R&D and quality teams.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English language.
- Experience working in the sensor and measurement technologies industry.
- Engineering / Material science education.
- Located (or willing to relocate to) the greater Zurich/Winterthur area.
If this sounds interesting – Hit apply! Alternatively, you can contact me (Michael Frankland) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing your application!