Regional Sales Manager – Industrial Hydraulics and Fluid Power
An excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturer of industrial hydraulics and fluid control (valves, cylinders, pumps, filters, systems) products as the Regional Sales Manager for Denmark and Sweden! This brand new role will hold responsibility for a €4M region, working with both distributors and directly with OEMs/end users to drive demand across the board.
Who is the employer?
They are a European HQ manufacturer with a presence in over 80 countries globally. Innovation is at their core, and they invest a minimum of 10% of their turnover back into R&D yearly, meaning new and innovative products are consistently hitting the market, solidifying their position as a true industry leader.
- Managing relationships with distributors, end users, and OEMs. Target industries include the likes of wind, O&G, shipping, and general industrial customers.
- Developing and implementing the sales strategy for the region.
- Provide feedback to the technical team about product needs and innovations to serve your local market.
The role is 100% remote and can be based anywhere in Denmark. Naturally, it will involve travel to create and maintain relationships with those mentioned above.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in the industrial hydraulics market
- Based in Denmark or Sweden
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to self-motivate and manage your own time.
If this sounds of interest, hit apply! Alternatively, if you would like more information, please get in touch with me (Michael Frankland) directly on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to talking with you!